Christopher Urbanski Résumé
Seattle, Washington // 818-859-3225 // firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of Qualifications
Lead Creative Designer
2012 – Present
- Design websites, UI/UX, branding, landing pages, pop-ups, social media marketing, and e-mail campaigns for clients.
- Create copy, develop, code, test, deploy and analyze marketing/tracking e-mails and drip campaigns.
- Create physical marketing collateral and corporate identity items, including business cards, t-shirts and other company swag.
- Used information to redesign campaign template and improve navigation, which resulted in 20% increase in click-through from e-mail.
- Created online production spreadsheet that enhanced communication across internal personnel working on a single account and enabled checks and balances for each aspect of an e-mail campaign.
- Developed campaign for Bob Evans Restaurants centered around Groundhog Day, rather than Valentine’s Day, to help the client stand out in its industry.
2000 – Present
- Collaborate with clients on all stages of design and production, from initial concept to final completion.
- Developed, built, and maintained more than 50 websites.
- Designed eCommerce sites; familiar with installing, designing and developing for OpenCart and WordPress.
- T-shirt design and preparation for screen printing; created art for t-shirts and dresses.
- Created album art, buttons, postcards, and corporate identity (logo, colors, business cards, and stationery).
- Provided a professional look for music groups’ branding; created websites, poster and album designs, T-shirts, stickers, and pins.
- Photographed products for websites. Took live concert photos that were featured in Detroit newspapers and a music magazine (Alternative Press Magazine).
- Familiar with large format print and touch-up for in-store display photos at Detroit Lions’ Ford Field in Detroit.
- Original art showings in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and San Diego.
JohnHart Real Estate
Web & Graphic Designer
2009 – 2012
- Managed and developed all web design, maintenance, and search engine optimization for real estate agency, law firm and lending companies.
- Optimized website to enhance web presence and improve search ranking by including accurate coding, titles, and keywords; site traffic doubled and page jumped to first page of Google search from zero presence.
- Produced direct mail and e-mail marketing pieces.
- Designed product identity and branding, including logo, monthly real estate magazine, brochure, book, and pamphlet, for each of five businesses.
- Administered the company blog and authored content.
- Participated in coordination of holiday food drives for Los Angeles Food Bank, in partnership with six grocery stores and four other organizations. Created literature, fliers, and web landing pages for the food drives.
- Helped launch Toys for Teens effort to benefit adolescents with cancer and took part in toy drives for City of Hope.
- Developed mobile site and user interface.
Academic Loan Group
San Diego, California
Document Control & Shipping Specialist
2005 – 2007
- Maintained control of all documents prepared and received in client support department of $500 million direct marketing and finance company.
- Streamlined filing and shipping system by creating searchable digital database that was searchable by other employees. Scanned documents, eliminating need for physical searches; reduced search time by 30%.
Hot Hits Records
eCommerce Design & Store Clerk
1998 – 2005
- Developed and managed online website for retail record store.
- Created advertisements to promote the business.
- Processed online orders. Assisted customers with online and in-store purchases.
- Cataloged music library and entire store stock.
- Maintained eCommerce store and eBay auctions; used these methods to help launch rare, hard-to-find items on the web. Online visual presence created two new streams of income and doubled sales.
TSS Signs Inc.
Lead Graphic Designer
2001 – 2003
- Managed design work, including creative concepts and production, for one of the largest independently owned car wash and gas station signage companies in North America.
- Adobe Creative Suite CC
- WordPress Installation and Development
- Web Design and Development
- E-mail Design and Development
- E-mail Marketing: Exact Target, Marketing Cloud, Fishbowl, Constant Contact, MailChimp
- Screen Printing
- Product Identity
- Promotional Design
- Audio Recording
Career Preparation Center // 2 Year Graphic Design Diploma // Warren, Michigan